- Provide accurate and complete information about your past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, and other matters related to your health.
- Tell your physician or nurse if you do not understand your treatment.
- Inform your physician or nurse if there is a change in your condition or if problems arise during your treatment.
- Provide accurate information related to insurance or other sources of payment. Patients are responsible for assuring prompt payment of their bills. Tell us if you are having financial problems so that we may assist you in a timely manner.
- Be courteous and considerate of other patients and of staff.
This statement of Patients' Responsibilities was designed to demonstrate that we at Oncology Clinics Victoria believe that mutual trust, respect, and cooperation are basic to the delivery of quality health care.
When you are a patient of Oncology Clinics Victoria, it is your responsibility to: